TODAY HAS BEEN AN UTTERLY POINTLESS DAY.
Ok so I kinda decomposed at home, slept alot, then went out randomly to watch movie with who else but Shifu (one of the free-est, ok NICEST, person in the world). Wanted to watch StepUp but he insisted on proving his manliness to me, so it was Rule #1 instead :D Turned out that it was a damn good choice, the director must be twisted to pruduce such a brilliant ending. We were both freaked out at the beginning, haha think I screamed alot & we shrieked 'SWIMMING POOOOOOOOOOL....' at the same time cool or what. Had lame talk after that as usual, I wasted my 3 questions sighhhh.
Zcomp trng, TENNIS(or gossip) then bridge, what a perfect way to spend my Fri:D
MY MUM IS BAKING BUTTER CAKE & COOKIES NOW & SHE NEEDS MY HELP SO CHEERS! ((: we are secretly vamps in disguise hohoho.
Ok so I kinda decomposed at home, slept alot, then went out randomly to watch movie with who else but Shifu (one of the free-est, ok NICEST, person in the world). Wanted to watch StepUp but he insisted on proving his manliness to me, so it was Rule #1 instead :D Turned out that it was a damn good choice, the director must be twisted to pruduce such a brilliant ending. We were both freaked out at the beginning, haha think I screamed alot & we shrieked 'SWIMMING POOOOOOOOOOL....' at the same time cool or what. Had lame talk after that as usual, I wasted my 3 questions sighhhh.
Zcomp trng, TENNIS(or gossip) then bridge, what a perfect way to spend my Fri:D
MY MUM IS BAKING BUTTER CAKE & COOKIES NOW & SHE NEEDS MY HELP SO CHEERS! ((: we are secretly vamps in disguise hohoho.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home